31．WTO functions include ( ).
A． to implement, administer, and carry out WTO agreement and it annexes
B. to act as forum for ongoing multilateral trade negotiations
C. to serve as a tribunal for resolving disputes
D. to review the trade policies and practices of member states
32. According to INC癫痫治疗比较好医院OTERMS 2000, the group of following trade terms ( ) that the sellers must pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the named port or place of destination. 中华考试网(www．Examw。com)
A． CFR, CIF B. CPT, CIP C. FOB, FCA D. FOB, EXW
33. PICC Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses such as FPA, WPA and All Risks do not cover loss or damage caused by ( )
A手脚抽搐，牙关紧闭，请问这是患上了癫痫病吗？． general average and salvage charges B. war and strike
C. inherent vice of the goods D. delay in transit
34. Please point out ( ) are the characteristics of settlement by letter of credit.
A． L/C is a self-sufficient instrument B. L/C is a document transaction
C. L/C is not a self-sufficient instrument D. L/C is a cargo transaction
35. In 北京治癫痫病哪个医院好marine chartering business, the relationship between the parties is governed by the charter party, the payment of hire and delivery/redelivery clauses normally appear in forms of ( ).
A． GENCON B. NYPE C. BALTIME D. BIMCO
36. An applicant is the party which applies to the bank for opening a letter of credit. It is usually the ( ) in the sales contract.出现眼球翻白，四肢僵硬症状，这是患上了癫痫病？
A． buyer B. seller C. importer D. exporter
37. Normally the banks accept the following marine bills of lading. ( )
A． order bills of lading B. shipped bills of lading
C. clean bills of lading D. foul bills of lading
38. There are some risks in multilateral trade. They mainly include economic risks and political risks. The econom